Welcome to our blog!

A house is built with bricks and beams. A home is built with love and dreams.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Ch...Ch...Ch...Changes

There have been a few changes done to the house over the past month (and this week). As a designer on the inside, I get bored really easily with the décor of the house (blame my mom). So, I move things around to make the house feel new again. After we installed new flooring in the main living areas of the house the weekend before Christmas (I don't recommend that) I decided that the rug and curtains in the living room didn't really go. So, we bought a new rug, and I hung up some new curtains to flow better with the colors in there:
Then we moved the old living room rug into the dining room, which works better with the brown curtains:
Then we moved the old dining room rug into our master bedroom:
I also painted the inside of my bookcase for a pop of color in the hall:
Buddy ran into our real estate agent who helped us buy the house, and she was very impressed with our house and the renovations we've done to it. We may be putting it on the market before too long and getting something newer/bigger/better. I'll tell you this, even after all of the money and work we've put into this place, I sure as heck do not miss apartment living!

No comments:

Post a Comment